Your medical outcomes and safety are of paramount importance, and we have developed a model of care which prioritises these.
All our work is carried out to rigorous standards and evolves in parallel with new advances in renal care and technology, much of which we develop “in house.”
The Diaverum approach to your care has five key strands:
- Clinical standards: policies and procedures that ensure high quality of care and safety
- Medical standards: comprehensive approaches to treatment that optimise medical outcomes through the most efficient care delivery
- Performance measurement: continuous monitoring of medical outcomes
- Patient and staff education: in both virtual and physical settings
- Scientific research: based on what matters most to you
And this approach is not static: we continuously improve our policies and procedures through learning from you, and from our staff, in surveys, regular internal audits and in response to national regulatory demands. Our evidence-based clinical practices are reinforced by a range of approaches to education and training alongside our multi-audience d.ACADEMY platform.
Transparency underpins our work, and our Clinical Performance Measurement (CPM) system measures and compares medical performance within and between our clinics globally.
You can find out more in [hyperlink to 4.3] about our how our care for you is underpinned by constantly evolving technology including proprietary software such as the Renal Information Management System (d.CARE), the Treatment Guidance System (TGS), Pharma Guidance System (PGS) and our virtual education platform, d.ACADEMY.
These digital tools enable us to standardise your care and thus enhance and improve your safety and medical outcomes while allowing us to better manage our workflow.